Our final sale of the year is at the sprawling country estate of retiring antique dealers. Their estate is so packed with one of a kind items that this will be a 4 day sale beginning on THURSDAY DEC 14th. The property has a huge separate detached garage/apartment that is also full of furniture and tools and contemporary and modern items. They also have a separate "Hobby House" that is absolutely packed with Craft Items from yarn to felting and everything in between. Finally they are also avid gardeners and have a wonderfully eclectic collection of outdoor items from plants to statuary, The main house also features wonderful Kaleen wool rugs from Pottery Bar, a contemporary sectional sofa, a charming Antique 4 Poster Bed and even some interesting Asian items as well as Antiques, books, art and a full kitchen.
Address: 940 Edwards Lane, Sebastopol, CA
Here is a partial list of featured items:
- Breathtaking late 18th Century Tiger Maple High Boy
- A Fantastic 7 Foot Grandfather Clock
- A Stunning 8 Foot Antique Woodworkers bench
- A to die for Double Wide Pie Safe
- Large Collection of Antique Wooden Trunks from Small to Large
- Fantastic Architectural Items
- Rustic Folk Art Birdhouses
- A large collection of antique Windsor chairs
- A large collection of primitive and early American stools
- Antique Hook Rugs
- Oil and Water Color Paintings
- Signed and Numbered Framed Prints
- Huge collection of Antique Frames
- A Full shop chock full of modern tools
- Garden Statuary and Yard Art
- Large Variety of Ceramic Planters and Plants
Again, this is just a partial list as we have 3 weeks to prepare and stage scores of smaller antique and vintage items.
Please "Like" or follow us on Facebook for exclusive information and early sneak peek photos of other upcoming items.